Is this you?
- You have tension or tightness and wonder how to get beyond it and play with more freedom and ease.
- You wish to explore more challenging repertoire and want to learn or revisit the techniques that make it possible.
- Your technique is solid and you're capable of playing through technically challenging music, but you feel something is missing from your playing.
- You want to perform with joy and freedom, but wonder how to go beyond fear and stage fright and connect in a meaningful way with your audience.
- You have questions about your ability or career and would like to build your confidence as an artist or teacher.
This approach works for:
- Beginning pianists
- Pianists who used to play and wish to reconnect to music
- Advanced pianists and performers
- Recreational pianists who enjoy making music at the piano
- Pianists who are having pain or discomfort when practicing
This approach works if you have the following values
- You love music
- You are patient with yourself
- You enjoy learning
- You want freedom and ease in all you do
If this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more, I invite you to a free 45-minute in-person consultation.
If you are wondering if my approach can really help you.
Find out what you need to play with more ease and freedom.